The essential when visiting Cincinnati.
We brought our friend Richard with us to Cincinnati. It was his graduation/going away gift. This was his first time out of the state of Kentucky, and a first for us all to be at a major league baseball game. All of Tim's hard work of being a 'good fan' payed off when he and Richard had an appearance on the Jumbo screen.
Cincinnati really is a beautiful city.
Pizza and beer equals a summer has arrived.
We never realized how much people love their blizzards.

Animals Upon Animals with our housemates, the Criglers.
Having bees and a growing garden gives us comfort, knowing when we leave the house, life is still happening in our backyard.
I finally did it. I made homemade yogurt. Yogurt is a summer staple here at the house. I really encourage everyone to try it. With a little confidence, patience, and a crock pot, it's super easy (and super cheap!!). You can make a 1/2 gallon of milk go a long way! I followed this recipe here: http://www.nourishingdays.com/2009/02/make-yogurt-in-your-crock-pot/
i added the numbers, and by making my own yogurt, i'm saving $72 a year!
i added the numbers, and by making my own yogurt, i'm saving $72 a year!
We've been anticipating the arrival of summer. After a few weeks of 90plus degrees, i'm finally adjusting to it. Productivity and creativity is on the rise. U-picks are around the corner, accompanied by our own backyard u-picks full of radishes and basil. Pies are waiting to be made, as well as a short film. It looks like Tim starts filming in July! I've also been attending a Lamaze class to help with my Doula training, and producing post partum care kits for all these baby showers that's been and will happen. Tim and I are continuing to grow to love one another more, as spouses and children of G-d. We're diving into each others passion's, sharing the excitement and knowledge that comes with it. We are living with our hands open, ready to take the joy, trials and errors and encouragement that we can only receive from one another, and through our L-rd.
No comments:
Post a Comment