Tim and I spent a week with family in Texas for Christmas. Throughout the week stay, there were many 'extravaganzas' that took place. I'll post them all for you to see, starting with the first one. It was a 'Gingerbread Cookie Extravaganza' with our nieces. What started as a wonderfully fun, gingerbread man making project, ended up being a four hour decorating, baking and munching process! By the end, the assembly line was made and we were moving quick! It was no longer a 'let's enjoy the moment', but a 'oh my goodness, i can't believe there are so many cookies, and so many more to go! let's get it done!!!!! It's the Strader way, i guess. I'm glad I could jump in and help get things done.
By the end of our stay, there were only 3 cookies left...so i guess the mass number of cookies were necessary!
No comments:
Post a Comment