Tuesday, December 31, 2013

the last of 2013

2013 has been a very joyous year!  (Hence, this little one growing so rapidly inside of me!)  Here are some of my favorite photos that didn't quite make it to our blog towards the end of 2013 :

My mom came to visit in August.  I really liked these photos Tim had taken one Sunday evening:



I surprised Tim with the sweet news of our little one with this poster taped on our window:

This photo was taken just a few days after finding out the news of our babe growing inside of me:

Tim and I had fun doing our own photo session in the Park one day in November.  I was 15 weeks pregnant in these photos:



Christopher came to visit for a weekend in December.  Tim and I were not in Texas for Christmas this year, and well, Christopher was.  So we had a mini-Christmas, as well as a mini-birthday celebration for Tim and Christopher here in Brooklyn.



Christmas 2013 was spent in Louisville.  It was a very quick trip, but we tried to soak up as much love and squeezes from family and friends in just the few days we were there:
(I was 21 weeks pregnant in these photos)






Tim and I look forward to sharing more photos and news come 2014.  Happy New Year!

No comments: