Thursday, March 6, 2014

the shortest month

The first Sunday in February:

Tim and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary!  It was a fun weekend staying in Lower Manhattan, spending time together at our favorite places (a great coffee shop, a contemporary art museum, popping into an old cathedral...), going back in time at The Fraunces Tavern and seeing a really great Broadway show.  It was really great just spending time together with no distractions.





(This was fun and fairly easy to make!  I used this tutorial: LINK.)


It may have been the week after I anniversary when I walked a half mile in this one morning.  I had to stop half way through...definitely a 'I'm so done with snow/New York/winter moment.

But I made it!  And I'm still  here.  And my legs may be a bit stronger because of it.  And because the numerous amounts of 'Polar Vortex', 35 degrees now feels like summer.   February was a great month, always filled with so much celebration, adoration and love.  But Tim & I are both thankful it's now March.  And spring is just around the corner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Totally did the same photo to wood transfer w/ some of the kids pictures last month as well...lol! They turned out great also. So fun!