How blessed am I to have a father that is love!
How blessed am I to have a father that is Creator of all life!
How blessed am I to have a father that is defeater of death!
How blessed am I to have a father that is teacher.
How blessed am I to have a father that is Creator of all life!
How blessed am I to have a father that is defeater of death!
How blessed am I to have a father that is teacher.
Lord, teach me to be still like your trees.
Teach me to be patient like the food you give us to grow.
Teach me to submit to you like the wind.
Teach me to praise you like the birds in early morning.
Teach me to trust you like your daughter Ruth.
Teach me to be patient like the food you give us to grow.
Teach me to submit to you like the wind.
Teach me to praise you like the birds in early morning.
Teach me to trust you like your daughter Ruth.
I need to remember that our loving Father is constantly at work and cannot be turned aside. Teach me to remember.
5/10/2009
No comments:
Post a Comment